Doulton HIP2 BioTect Ultra + Fluoride Treatment Cartridge Drinking Water Purifier Complete System with Doulton Superior Pillar Tap (IN)Undercounter
The ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing heavy metal reduction media.
Benefits: Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, and lead, cadmium, and mercury removal capabilities.
Doulton drinking water system, Trusted by millions. Doulton water provides, healthy, natural, finest, great tasting minerals water for the whole family to enjoy!
#Why Doulton Water?
Reverse your treatment water, tap water back to natural, finest, great tasting healthy drinking water.
An Under-counter system complete with BioTect Ultra filter.
# What's in the BOX:
- 1 X Doulton Biotect Ultra Ceramic Drinking Water Filter
- 1 X Doulton FFluoride Water Treatment Cartridge
- 1 X Doulton HIP2 Dual Food Grade Housing
- 1 XDoulton Superior Pillar Tap
- 1 X Accessories & user manual
Doulton HIP2 is food-grade BPA-free housing which is durable & safe housing. v2.0 enhanced with FRC+ Fluoride Removal Filter + BTU Filters. 6 layers of filtration power, high performance of filtration power w/ enhanced formula for fluoride removal. This ideal solution for people who looking for a fluoride removal system & move into a new house and want permanent reliable under counter water filtration system on a regular basis.
Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in your mains supply drinking water by using the Doulton Fluoride reduction cartridge.
New Fluoride reduction cartridge from Doulton significantly reduces unwanted fluoride from your drinking water.
- Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF STANDARD 61.
- The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of adsorbing up to 3,370 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min.
- Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF-approved materials.
- Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals.
- Simple to install, use and maintain. No power required. Low running costs.
Doulton Biotect Ultra Filter
Premium & extremely high-end quality ceramic water filters. The diatom ceramic shell is fitted with an activated carbon block insert containing lead, mercury & cadmium removal media.
Removal of particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, etc. with additional chlorine, organics, and lead, mercury & cadmium removal capabilities.
- 1 year warranty
- Model: HIP2
- Dimensions: 31cm(H) x 10.5cm(W)
- Material: Food grade plastic
- Number of Filter Candle: 1 FRC + 1 BTU
- Size: 10(Long) x 2 (diameter) inches/(254 x 49mm) Short mount
- Range: BTU short thread mount 19mm M12
- Connections: 1/4"inch push-fit inlet & outlet suitable
- Flow Rate: 120L/hour