Doulton Fluoride 9B04 Water Treatment Cartridge BSP Short Mount Thread
The Fluoride reduction cartridge reduces unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in the mains supplied drinking water.
BSP Short (3/4" / 19mm) Threaded Mount
10 inches (254mm)
2 inches (49mm)
What's in the box?
- 1 unit, Doulton 9B01/9B04 Fluoride Reduction Cartridge (Pre Filter)
Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in your mains supply drinking water by using the Doulton Fluoride reduction cartridge.
A new Fluoride reduction cartridge from Doulton significantly reduces unwanted fluoride from your drinking water.
- Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF STANDARD 61.
- The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of adsorbing up to 3,370 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min.
- Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF-approved materials.
- Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals.
- Simple to install, use and maintain. No power required. Low running costs.