Ecofast Quick Change Body with Doulton Fluoride Water Treatment Filter Cartridge, (PRE-FILTER USE) for Fluoride Water Treatment Use Only, Fluoride Reduction Filter, Water Purifier
The compact Doulton® Ecofast under-counter WITH FLUORIDE FILTER is designed to be fitted discreetly out of sight, PER-FILTER FOR FLUORIDE REDUCTION making it perfect for any kitchen, any family, and any lifestyle.
The environmentally friendly drinking water filter system has auto shut-off and is supplied with FLUORIDE FILTER FOR FLUORIDE WATEE TREATMENT PURPOSE.
The EcoFast and FLUORIDE, PRE-FILTER require WITH complete drinking water purifier system, can not use for stand-alone.
- THE FLUORIDE FILTER IS A WATER FILTER TREATMENT CARTRIDGE MUST USE WITH A COMPLETE DRINKING WATER SYSTEM!
- FREE 2 METERS 3/8" TUBE HOSE ONLY!
- PACKAGE CONTENT: DOULTON ECO FAST QUICK CHANGE BODY + DOULTON FLUORIDE FILTER CARTRIDGE ONLY
- The Fluoride reduction cartridge reduces unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in the mains supplied drinking water.
- Overview: Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in your mains supply drinking water by using the Doulton Fluoride reduction cartridge. A new Fluoride reduction cartridge from Doulton significantly reduces unwanted fluoride from your drinking water.
- Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF STANDARD 61.
- The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of adsorbing up to 3,370 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min.
- Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF-approved materials.
- Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals.
- Simple to install, use and maintain. No power required. Low running costs.