Doulton Slimline OBE STERASYL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Doulton Slimline OBE STERASYLCeramic Water Filter Candle
The Doulton Sterasyl Slimline 10" Open Both Ends (OBE) is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter that provides genuine sub-micron filtration of drinking water.
The Doulton Sterasyl filter is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water-borne contaminants over the life of the cartridge.
In addition to fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity are removed to a high level of efficiency. The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties for safe handling and cleaning. Absolute filtration 0.9 µm. (0.5 µm. ANSI standard).
Doulton Slimline Sterasyl OBE Filter
- Cyst Reduction (including live Crytosporidiun and Giardia): Class 1 , > 99.99%
- Turbidity Reduction: > 98%
- Fits industry standard 10" housings
- Ideal for RO guard and post-filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 microns
- Filtration efficiency of >99.9% at 0.5 - 0.8 micron
- Tested with live cryptosporidium to a removal of >99.999%
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.