Doulton QT Ecofast Ultracarb (NSF) Drinking Water Purifier Complete System with Doulton Superior Pillar Tap (IN)Undercounter
Note:: International customer's via FEDEX, the fee is quoted in real-time when you checkout.
# What's in the box?
- 1 X Doulton Ultracarb 9501 NSF Ceramic Drinking Water Filter Candle
- Doulton QT Ecofast Quick Change, M10 BSP Thread System Body
- 1 X Doulton Superior Pillar Tap
- 1 X Accessories & user manual
- Includes Doulton Ultracarb Candle
- Removes Chlorine, Taste & Odor
- Removes Bacteria
- Removes Cryptosporidium, Giardia & Lead
- Space Saving Under Sink Filter
Doulton® under-counter water filter system provides instantly filtered water, straight from the tap.
Built from food-grade plastic and designed to fit with all Doulton ceramic water filter candles, the Doulton QT Under Counter Water Filter Housing System makes it easy to change out your water filter elements quickly and cleanly. A built-in mounting bracket makes installation easy and the quarter-turn removal process automatically turns off your water supply when it's time to replace your water filter elements. Ensure you never need to trudge through a stressful filter replacement process just to get the clean drinking water you deserve by ordering the Doulton QT Under Counter Water Filter Housing System today.
- Extreme filtration against unwanted impurities (leaves beneficial minerals)
- Quick connect/disconnect
- Easy to operate
- Sanitary changeover of filter elements
- Cleanable ceramic filter element; Ultracarb (though should still be replaced every 600 gallons)
- Eco Friendly: Limited waste (80% less than other similar type systems)
- Ceramic comprised of natural earth minerals
- No electricity needed to operate
The compact Doulton® QT Ecofast under-counter filter is designed to be fitted discreetly out of sight, making it perfect for any kitchen, any family, and any lifestyle.
The environmentally friendly drinking water filter system has an auto shut-off and is supplied with an Ultracarb® ceramic filter candle for the removal of contaminants.
The EcoFast and Ultracarb® filter system require installation of a dedicated drinking water tap and a Doulton® installation kit may be required for installation.
- View Filter Performance Table
- Installation Instructions
- Video Guide to Installation
- Video a Guide for filter replacement
- Ecofast Manual pdf
The product is suitable for
- At home
- In the workplace
- Café, restaurants, and bars
- Any kitchen, anywhere!
Height: 345mm Width: 105mm
Food Grade Plastic
|Number of Filter Candles||
|Filter Candle Type||
Ultracarb: 10 inches long x 2 inches in diameter (254 x 49mm) short threaded mount
3/8" inch push-fit inlet and outlet suitable for connection to flexible plastic pipe
Up to 200L/hour at 3 Bar. Refer to Filter Performance Table.