10% OFF - VALUE PACK! 2 PCS- DOULTON FLUORIDE REDUCTION WATER TREATMENT WATER CARTRIDGE
- 2 PCS X DOULTON 9B04 FLUORIDE WATER TREATMENT CARTRIDGE
NOTE: New stock the product code is replaced with 9B04.
FLUORIDE WATER FILTER TREATMENT CARTRIDGE
The Fluoride reduction cartridge reduces unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in the mains supplied drinking water.
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Part Number: W9125030
- Range: BSP Short (3/4" / 19mm) Threaded Mount
- Length: 10 inches (254mm)
- Diameter: 2 inches (49mm)
Reduce unwanted naturally occurring and added fluoride in your mains supply drinking water by using the Doulton Fluoride reduction cartridge.
A new Fluoride reduction cartridge from Doulton significantly reduces unwanted fluoride from your drinking water.
- Designed to reduce fluoride to safe levels in your drinking water using a specially enhanced alumina-based adsorbent, which is certified to NSF STANDARD 61.
- The media in the Doulton cartridge is capable of adsorbing up to 3,370 ppm of Fluoride, providing protection for up to 3 months. The performance will vary depending upon the nature of the incoming water supply. For optimum performance use a service flow rate of 2L/min.
- Cartridge constructed with WRAS and NSF approved materials.
- Ideal for use with a range of Doulton ceramic filter cartridges in the Duo housing which provide additional protection against pathogenic bacteria, cysts, chlorine, taste, odor, and heavy metals.
- Simple to install, use and maintain. No power required. Low running costs.