British Berkefeld HBA MKII
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What's in the box?
British Berkefeld HBA MKII Wall Mount Housing with user manual.
- Select the filter grade & checkout.
Doulton drinking water system, Trusted by millions. Doulton water provides, healthy, natural, finest, great-tasting mineral water for the whole family to enjoy!
Why Doulton Water?
Reverse your treatment water, and tap water back to natural, finest, great tasting healthy drinking water.
- STERASYL CANDLE INCLUDED: Included in the box is one 10 x 2 inch (254 x 49 mm) Sterasyl candle High-efficiency filter that kills 99.99% bacteria, cysts, and particles. Cleanable filter surface for prolonged life. Anti-bacterial action. Proprietary system to prevent bacterial growth. No boiling is required.
- Retains essential minerals beneficial to health. Bottled water quality on tap in your own home. Eco-friendly reusable filter cartridges.
- HBA MKII: The filter is made of food-grade performance plastics. Filtered water passes out through the outlet arm on the HBA unit. Up to 300 liters per hour of refreshingly clean drinking water on tap.
- Easy to install and use. Instructions are available inside the box. A water pipe is not included in the box and is required to connect to the main water supply.
- NO POWER REQUIRED: Protecting you whether or not power is available.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Connections: 1/2 inch BSP threaded inlet and outlet 325 mm Height and 125 mm width Ideal for wall-mounted installation, above sink unit.
- Compatible Candles: Sterasyl, Super Sterasyl, ATC Super Sterasyl, Chlorasyl, Ultracarb. The choice of filter candle grade depends on which
- contaminants you want to remove from your water.
Max Operating Temperature:
- 30 degree Celsius Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- FREE delivery islandwide via Qxpress with tracking id.
- You can addon, adhoc-one-time, onsite installation, at your last checkout page.
- Rate: Countertop System: S$100 / Undersimk System: S$150.
- International customer's FEDEX fee applies.
Why "Doulton" filtered water?
Drinking fresh water improves immunity, allows better digestion, increased sports performance, less fatigue and supports a more efficient, healthy body. When your water tastes as great as Doulton filtered, it’s easy to drink enough to stay healthy.
We proudly export water filters to over 140 countries, saving thousands of lives every year from our home in Staffordshire at the heart of Britain’s pottery industry.
HANDMADE SINCE 1826
Almost 200 years of continuous technical improvements to the water filter we launched in 1826, make Doulton filters the ones to rely on.
Made from natural materials, our ceramic filters provide up to 99.99% filtration of bacteria, sediment, chlorine, limescale, heavy metals (including lead) and microplastics.
GOOD FOR HEALTH
Drink clear, mineral-rich water to support optimum health at all ages. We retain the healthy minerals that naturally occur within your water supply.
Your Doulton water filter systems will work without power and cost nothing in electricity to run.
All the water we filter is drinkable - it is safe to drink and it tastes great! We won’t waste a drop.